– Printed to perfection by The United States Playing Cards Company.
– Bicycle Premium Stock with Air-Cusion Finish.
– METALLIC AND FOIL Used in Printing.
– These playing cards are MARKED for suit – that’s right – you can tell if it’s clubs, hearts, spades, or diamonds just by reading the marking system on the back.
• The cards are poker size.
Breaking news, we have just learned that what many have thought to be a myth for so many years does in fact exist. Recent reports are stating that bricks of the elusive gold playing cards were uncovered by Sergeant Major NOC after the war and are now locked away in a highly secured fort in Kentucky. The exact details of how this treasure was obtained, or why it has been shrouded in secrecy may always remain a mystery. Experts agree that putting a value on such a piece of history is nearly impossible, but we are certain it will increase in value after its public release. Appropriately named Fort NOCs, these playing cards will be released 100 years from when it was locked away on Nov. 18th 1918. (STORYLINE BY ALEX PANDREA AND NIC SURIANO).