The Fontaines started with just a back design. Now, every deck will come with the following:
- The Stock & Finish – printed on classic bicycle stock with linen finish, perfect for cardists and magicians alike.
- The Ace of Spaces – simple, streamlined and elegant. Featuring the fontaine box logo running through the center of the Spade.
- The Jokers – also sporting the box logo with the fontaine F for pips.
- The Ad card – fontaine box logo in the center, text which reads 1 of 2500 and first edition.
- The Blank Facer – a card for magicians, to use in various effects including an upcoming Wire release.
- The Seal – not shown in the trailer or product shots, but the vector art of the seal can be found in the gallery.
- The Box – with a utility device for magicians built into the design. My friend Michael Stern and I developed a concept called the Vintage holdout 4 years ago that is a slight alteration you make to a card box that opens the doors to TONS of amazing tricks – the downside is only works with these Vintage Series bicycle decks. Until now. I built the same method right into the box design.
Chinatown Market edition Fontaines are the 8th deck of Fontaine Cards by Zach Mueller, made in collaboration with Mike Cherman and world famous Alexander Bortz.
Chinatown Market Fontaines are printed on Bicycle stock by the United States Playing Card Company. Chinatown Market Fontaines are hand-drawn by Alexander Bortz in collaboration with Mike Cherman and Zach Mueller.
Designed For Cardistry